Golfer weathervane spotted in Mount Vernon, Ohio.
Liberty Presbyterian Church located in Liberty Township in Powell, Ohio was founded in 1810. This angel weathervane is one of four weathervanes on the site.
In 1810, eight members of the Thomas & Sarah Cellar extended family, plus Leonard Monroe, organized Liberty Presbyterian Church. For its first 26 years, Liberty shared a pastor and Session with the Presbyterian congregations in Delaware and Radnor.
In 1820, Thomas’ sons George and John built the wood-frame meeting house that is still used as our chapel (it is the oldest continuously-used worship building in Delaware County), situated beside the settlers’ cemetery.
This dancing leprechaun weathervane was spotted on top of the Captain Carwash in Gahanna, Ohio